The Child and Adolescent section of the Union European Medical Specialists (UEMS-CAP) strongly believes that the quality of training and education in child and adolescent psychiatry is closely related to the quality of provision of care for children and young people with mental health problems in the (near) future.
The section represents the different national CAP associations in Europe.Our Section (Section of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry) has been established in 1994.
Our current officers are:
- Sue Bailey, President of the Section
- Carmen Schroder, Incoming President of the Section
- Hannu Westerinen, Vice President of the Section
- Krisztina Kapornai, Incoming Vice Presicent of the Section
- Hojka Kumperšcak, Secretary
- Piret Visnapuu , Treasurer
- Thorsten Schumann, Vice President of the Board of Education
- Peter Deschamps, President of the Board of Education
- Anna Sofie Hanssen, Communications Officer