Welcome to the website of the UEMS-CAP section,
The Child and Adolescent section of the Union European Medical Specialists (UEMS-CAP) strongly believes that the quality of training and education in child and adolescent psychiatry is closely related to the quality of provision of care for children and young people with mental health problems in the (near) future.
On this website you will find information about the goals and achievements of the UEMS-CAP, training and continuous education in different countries.
Some of our current projects:
1. Update of The EU Curriculum Framework for CAP training
UEMS-CAP Curriculum Framework Nov 2021 complete.pdf
2. Annual organisation of a Seminar for Trainers and Training Program Directors
3. Various Teaching events for EU-Trainees
4. Contribution to a Chapter for the IACAPAP Online Textbook on Teaching and Education in CAP
5. Assesmment and examination: cooperation and harmonisation
6. Transition of child and adolescent psychiatric services to adult/general psychiatry
7. Psychotherapy in Training of CAP
Combined, these projects aim to help build an International Network on International and Education.